I am not prolific like some writers. Too often my author blog appears lonely, an afterthought to the day-to-day of writing, editing, marketing, and life. But 100 Posts?!? Good golly.
In honor of this occasion (yes, it deserves recognition since I have no idea how long it will take to post another hundred), I have REDUCED PRICES on all Kindle titles. Still Life remains FREE but for a limited time the rest of my books are less than $1.00! Visit my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE to view pricing or download.
For fun I went back in time, re-read each blog post. True confession: some I could not even remember writing but a few…a few I could never forget. So here they are – my TOP 10 POSTS that chronicle the highs, my lows, and every moment in between. Enjoy!
1) inspire and be inspired (May 2010)
2) got guilt? (July 2010)
3) how do you control when you are pregnant? (March 2011)
4) I am an author (May 2011)
5) why I may never self-publish again (November 2011)
6) I am not going anywhere (June 2012)
7) being a writer is a lot like the 2nd grade (September 2012)
8) the greatest works never published (November 2012)
9) my book THE OAK TREE is available! (February 2013)
10) advice I would give to my newbie-author-self (June 2013)
Never miss another post:
Sign up for FREE EMAIL and any new blog post I publish
will be automatically delivered to your inbox!